I’ve written for titles including Wales Online, BuzzFeed, Grazia, Vogue.co.uk and The Mirror in my 14 years as a journalist and editor.
I was editor of WM magazine and fashion editor at the Western Mail, for three years and have interviewed names from Girls Aloud (favourite? Nicola) to Donny Osmond (he was very excitable.)
Here is a very small selection of my cuttings. More available on request.
- Why best friends make the best lovers ( 162kb )
- Julien Macdonald says pregnancy's made Kate Middleton 'sexier' ( 139kb )
- From Pontypool to Tribeca - the life of New York fashion stylist Emma ( 4,471kb )
- Leather and lime ( 614kb )
- Julien Macdonald's party secrets ( 2,389kb )
- Letter writing - a forgotten art? ( 891kb )
- Laughter - are you getting enough? ( 116kb )
- Sober for party season ( 4,393kb )
- Is this the most expensive haircut in Wales? ( 2,226kb )
- Five ways to lighten up your life ( 1,689kb )
- The A-Z Of Spring ( 587kb )